It costs nothing but a lifestyle change.
For you to be taking the time to read this article, chances are you or someone who is close to you has suffered for years from the skin condition known as eczema. Of course, after visiting at least a few doctors and/or skin specialists, the answer was that there is no cure. Then a topical lotion was prescribed to “help keep things under control”. But there is a cure that I had to discover the hard way, and thank God for it.
Make note that I am in no way a medical doctor. And that’s a good thing. Because the doctors say there is no cure. But I say there is. And I’ve been cured of eczema, specifically dyshidrosis.
I will make no money by telling you the cure. You will not buy a book from me, nor will you subscribe to website that costs you any money. You will simply read what I have to say and apply it to your life.
This is a very cut-and-dry issue. It works if you do it. It doesn’t work if you don’t, or if you cheat yourself by not fully committing.
If you are desperate enough to be healed, like I was, you will be willing to change your lifestyle. And that’s what this will cost you- your lifestyle. But not your life.
How to Be Cured of Eczema
1) Completely cut out sugar from your diet, except for fruits in their whole form. That means no fruit juice. That means no yogurt (which is loaded with sugar.) Instead, eat at least three servings of fruit everyday: bananas, oranges, apples, and grapes are the easiest and cheapest way to go. You need the healthy sugar from the fruit with the fiber from the fruit.
2) Completely cut out unnecessary metals from your body. If you have metal fillings in your teeth, get them taken out. (I even had to switch to a ceramic wedding ring.) If you have cartilage piercings, remove them. Stop eating shellfish (shrimp, scallops, lobster, etc.), which have high levels of heavy metals.
3) Sweat as much as possible. If you have access to a sauna, take advantage of it. If not, do plenty of outdoor exercise. If nothing else, sunbathe. Sweat helps remove the toxins from your body that sustain the eczema.
4) Eat lots of chlorella (seaweed extract) and cilantro. These both help your body to extract the poisons in your body that feed the eczema. I bought mine in concentrated liquid form from Whole Foods.
5) Read these other articles I’ve written which explain more about why the first four steps are so important:
healthnutshell: A Tablespoon of Sugar or a Cigarette
You should start seeing results by the third week. It took me about seven months for my body to be fully removed of my eczema. And if you go back to your old lifestyle, (not following my 5 steps) your eczema will return. You have been chosen to live a different lifestyle; you have to accept it.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions, concerns, or stories you have for me. Remember, I’m not a doctor. Just someone who’s been where you are and wants this good news of hope to be spread. There is a cure.
Contact me by email: email@example.com